Date Posted: 3/16/2020Apply Now
Our Client in Oakland County, MI is seeking an experienced Benefits Account Manager Specialist for a contract to hire opportunity!
If you're looking to work with a leading company in the benefits administration industry, this may be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
The Benefits Account Manager is a key valued employee that is responsible for providing Benefits Customer Service to their client's employee base.
BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responds to participant requests (benefit and/or claim issues).
· Updates internal TAMS system with all data changes due to benefit administration changes.
· Ensures client procedures and guidelines are documented and followed.
· Prepares and issues vendor/client billing as required.
· Prepares and issues monthly client and ad hoc reports.
· Maintains knowledge of and analyzes government regulations surrounding HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, Medicare and IRS as it relates to benefit administration.
· Assists in validation of rate master for all vendor/benefit lines, where appropriate.
· Prepares and issues annual benefit re-calculations.
· Manages Medicare D subsidy eligibility.
· Processes all client COBRA events and processing
· Processes life insurance claims
· Coordinates ACH function for premium payments.
· Reconciles bank accounts.
· Maintains up to date information in Quickbooks.
· Initiate pension process with provider.
· Processes reimbursement transactions.
· Ensures output from vendor and audit feeds are processed in a timely manner.
· Processes premium contribution, as applicable.
· Processes direct deposits and tax election changes, as appropriate.
· Prepares and issues tax forms such as imputed income W-2's.
· Processes open enrollment and life change events
· Responds to QMCSO's.
· Prepares and submits government-mandated reports (FAS, 5500's, SAR's W-2, T4).
· Recommends improvements to internal systems.
· Processes quarterly PBI reports.
· Conducts dependent eligibility status audits as appropriate.
· Assists client director in developing web page as it applies to benefit eligibility.
· Maintains benefit plan costs reporting as required.
· Assists with training Account Manager Assistants.
· Other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS Bachelors degree (BA) from a 4-year college or university 2+ years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Please email your current resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the BENEFITS ACCOUNT MANAGER position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.