Are you someone looking to get a start in the fabulous world of Marketing and Advertising? Are you looking to join a company that has a super fun work culture and tons of room for professional growth? Are you looking for a company that has Casual Wear Fridays? Well, look no further! A rapidly expanding Twin Cities based Marketing agency is looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join their team at a Client Account Associate!
Those with Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, and Customer Service experience encouraged to apply!
What you will be doing as a Client Account Associate:
Why you will love working in this role:
- Place outbound calls to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and bars/restaurants throughout the Twin Cities.
- Be comfortable handling a daily call volume of 100+ calls.
- Learn the art of negotiating pay rates for advertising products and writing lease agreements.
- Set up appointments to negotiate the space rental prices needed for advertisements and promotions.
- Learn how to collect and analyze the space rental data that is needed for various venues and spaces.
- Update data that exists in multiple databases.
- Send advertisements over to the next department (to get projects started!)
The qualifications for this job:
- Enjoy a set schedule--8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Generous and competitive pay--$13.50 an hour.
- Full benefits package included!
- Team building outings/events--company cook-outs, everyone taking a half-day to go bowling, etc.
- Chance to gain valuable experience working in the world of Marketing and Advertising.
- Chance to work in the starting position of a company that focuses on moving their employees up within departments!
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent).
- Self-starter who can take on responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented, accuracy, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.