We are searching for a Bilingual Receptionist who has had proven success in their past career, are self-motivated, and has a great attitude. As the face and voice of the Company, this position would become an integral part of our administrative team and will work together with numerous departments to ensure that customer requests and office projects are successfully completed.
Essential Job Duties:
· Answer all incoming calls and handle caller's inquiries whenever possible, directing customers to the correct department/individual as needed
· Greet, assist and/or direct customers and visitors
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
· Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conference room reservations, and conference calls
· Provide administrative support as needed
· Assist departments and staff as requested
· Other duties as assigned to maintain workflow
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish
· Two years in a receptionist role; preferably in a legal or professional office setting
· Experience with computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat DC
· Possess strong analytical capabilities, effective verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrate initiative to take on new projects and learn new skills
· Must have the ability to be punctual
· The ability to successfully work as member of a team
· Ability to work Monday-Friday, 7:45 am - 5:15 pm
· Prefer experience as a receptionist in a professional setting (i.e. law firm or professional services firm).
Please call 512-795-8635 and ask for Michael!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Bilingual Receptionist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.