We are a global semiconductor manufacturer with a location in El Segundo, California. Our business lines focus on energy efficiency, mobility and security with semiconductors that help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. On the road, we improve vehicle safety, security, and efficiency. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Test Technician supports the Evaluation Lab by performing characterization tests on semiconductor devices. Specific responsibilities include:
* Performs testing of semiconductor devices including MOSFETS, diodes, switches, IGBT's and Hexfets
* Utilizes laboratory test equipment such oscilloscopes, curve tracers and multimeters to load and test semiconductor devices
* Utilize MS Excel and other software tools to manage data derived from test results to convert scientific data into conventional form
* Support Engineering teams with other evaluations as required
* Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
* Prior laboratory testing experience required
* Semiconductor industry experience preferred but not required
* Associate's degree or other vocational electronics education preferred
Compensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with company sponsored benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Engineering Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.