Our medical technologies firm in Anaheim, CA is looking for an Inventory Specialist
Computes, classifies, and records data relating to financial records or transactions. Performs any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties of financial data and records. Tasks include computing taxes and valuations, tracking price fluctuations, and verifying records of transactions and holdings. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked
- Confer with personnel and stock procurement and availability
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies based on information from incoming requisitions
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Cycle count inventory in various hospital and office locations
- Occasionally perform responsibilities in Hospital/Operating room setting
- Work with Branch management and sales to optimize inventory levels and utilization
- Support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Support branch-wide procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system
- Carry out short-term projects and keep management informed of progress from start to finish.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.