North Houston Ultimate is sourcing candidates for a number of Logistics Coordinator positions for our clients in the North Houston area. These positions are temporary and temp-to-hire. Pay ranges $15 - $18/HR, depending on position and experience. Our clients are requiring 2+ years of recent logistics experience.
- Submit required documents to terminals: CBF, Load List, Haz Manifest, Tank Certs, etc.
- Contact customers to confirm cargo in order to fully utilize space on vessel
- Reconcile vessels daily in order to find any discrepancy
- Monitor and maintain all vessel cut off dates
- Shipment tracking and tracing
- Advise shippers of any delays
- Ensure all documentation is received such as, Gas/Battery Statement, Auto Titles, Haz Decs, EEI's, VGM's, Tank Verts, Surverys, MSDS, IMO's, etc.
- File scanning
- Ocean transport industry knowledge
- Export/Import knowledge
- Various computer systems and software knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Customer service skills via phone and email
- Organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Logistics Coordinators position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.