The responsibilities of the Client Relations Representative:
Why you will love working in this position:
- Act as the liaison between internal clients and research providers.
- Ensure that external customers are receiving a positive experience through daily interactions with both internal clients and research providers.
- Work alongside research providers to conduct timely problem resolution.
- Deliver quality responses to service inquiries in a timely manner.
- Quality new research providers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Effectively negotiate with research providers.
- Continuously work on vendor network development; focusing on cost, time service, and quality.
- Ensure that established internal operational standards are being followed while supporting research requests.
- Help with the administrative duties that are related to the vendor quality assurance program.
- Provide supporting departments with backup and help with special projects (when directed to).
The qualifications for this role:
- Generous and competitive pay--$18.00 an hour!
- Enjoy a set schedule: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Full benefits package provided!
- Chance to gain valuable professional experience!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate's or higher preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Able to type 45-75 WPM.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dependable, efficient, and detail oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.