Our Client is seeking an outgoing and driven Inside Sales Representative. Someone who enjoys making sales calls and talking to new people on a daily basis will do well in this role! Confident, competitive and able to answer rebuttals to close the sale are key attributes needed in this role.
- Provide excellent customer services using professional communication skills throughout sales lifecycle
- Main point of contact for accounts, providing general support including sales development, order management, and pricing
- Responsible for making at least 75-100 calls a day both warm and cold calls
- Ability to learn product info, sell, negotiate upside inventory
- Undertake all necessary measures for orders to be processed, released and allocated/shipped in a timely fashion
- Liaison between Sales, Warehouse, and Supply Chain to achieve in fulfilling orders complete and on time
- 1-3 years' experience in inside sales and cold calling
- Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Must have a strong phone presence and present professionally
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org