Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Personal Account Advisor for Call Center environment with one of the top Credit Unions in Redwood City. This is a direct hire position and a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great benefits!
- 1+ year of financial services experience and/or Call Center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting basic smart phone and web browser issues.
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred
What you'll bring to the position:
- Provide members with excellent account, loan, and card service by telephone, e-Mail, and chat.
- Guide members toward and assist members with our on-line, mobile, and telephone banking services.
- Find new solutions for our members by forwarding leads to our investment, insurance, mortgage, and consumer loan representatives.
- Solve issues straightaway, as well as serve as a guide if a member's issue requires assistance from a back office department.
- Adhere to Bank Secrecy Act & Office of Foreign Asset Control policies and procedures, as well as take part in annual BSA & OFAC training.
- Great energy and a level head.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Good computer skills - and it's a plus if you're familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.