Back to Search

Administrative Assistant--ASAP Start!

Date Posted: 12/9/2019

Apply Now

Job Description

A terrific company is looking for a master multi-tasker with top-notch communication skills and a positive attitude to join their company as an Administrative Assistant. Candidates should be able to assist colleagues and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing professional and polite assistance via phone, mail, and email, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the office! 75% of this role is administrative, operations, data entry, and processing duties. The remaining 25% is working in a customer service role, dealing with clients over the phone/email/in-person.

Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:

  • Enter in insurance and claims data into the computer system by using strong analytical skills.
  • Ensure that the information being entered is accurate and that requirements are being met by the policies being entered.
  • Exercise decision-making skills by determining the appropriate course of action to be taken by using knowledge of products and services while also maintaining quality, productivity, and time-service standards.
  • Answer client questions about their files over the phone or face-to-face.
  • Complete data entry projects.
  • Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
  • Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
  • Screen phone calls and transfer callers to the appropriate party.
  • Use computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.


Pay and Schedule and Perks:
  • $14.00 to $16.00 an hour (depending on experience).
  • 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
  • Perks include a full benefits package, annual bonus, pension plan, paid vacations & holidays, 401K, and fun company-wide events and activities!


Qualifications:
  • High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate's or higher preferred.
  • Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
  • Good comprehension and problem-solving skills.
  • Strong written communication skills--grammar, spelling. etc.
  • Long-term (career-minded) intentions.


We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.

Apply Now Send to a Friend

Job Snapshot

  • Employee Type:Full-Time
  • Location:Lake Elmo, MN
  • Job Type:Admin - Clerical, Entry Level
  • Experience:Not Specified
  • Education:Not Specified
  • Date Posted:12/9/2019
  • Contact: Madeline Rost (651) 688-9888
  • Pay Range: $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
Get Job Alertsby Email
  • Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
  • Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization

Sign Up Now


Job Reference: JO-1910-72450