In this position you will be responsible for performing clerical tasks including organizing files, drafting messages, scheduling appointments, and supporting other staff.
- Answer six-line phone system and direct calls as required
- Design and maintain filing and storage systems in the office
- Schedule travel arrangements for senior executives as well as clients, when applicable
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Retrieve documents and files when requested
- Assist HR with sorting and collating resumes
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Light accounting duties
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheet
* Strong communication/presentation skills
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Experience working with executives and high-level clients
* Scheduling/Coordination of an active schedule
* Strong decision-making ability
Successful candidates for the Office Assistant role have a keen attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills, and are able to handle complex responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.