We are seeking a front desk receptionist who is polished, friendly and enjoys working in a high profile, fun working environment. This is the "first impression' outside guests have of our company whether it is via phone or an in-person visit. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who exhibits a professional, helpful and customer service oriented attitude. .
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate team members or department
- Welcome on-site clients and visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate team members
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voicemail when appropriate team members are unavailable
- Provide assistance with distributing mail, preparing FedEx packages, copying, faxing, filing, conference room scheduling, and other general office duties as assigned
- Assist in on-site business and employee events, including setting up conference rooms or catering tables, signing in guests, distributing relevant materials, cleanup of event sites, and etc.
- Assist vendors with deliveries
- Keep reception, conference rooms, kitchen and all communal areas clean and neat at all times
- Manage kitchen and office supply inventory; order supplies as needed (i.e. keep our team kitchen tidy)
- Responsible for reconciling vendor invoices
- Manage office supplies and resolve issues (i.e. toner for printer, maintenance service calls, etc.)
- Provide overflow support to Administrative Assistants (ie: travel arranging, expense reports)
- Responsible for reporting of all building/maintenance issues to building management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, Internet Explorer) and a quick learner with new technologies and systems desirable;
- Minimum 1-3 years in a reception and/or clerical administrative role in a technology or corporate environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be dependable, punctual, reliable and able to multi-task in a stimulating and challenging environment
- GED or high school diploma
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Professional, polite and polished demeanor
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.