Our medical equipment company is in Costa Mesa, CA looking for Sr. UX/UI Designer.
- Create consistent designs that can scale across multiple platforms and systems.
- Develop diagrams, page flows, and wireframes Develop personas and usage scenarios Collaborate with business owner and developers to create an intuitive end-to-end user experience.
- Provide UI assets for development team
- Ensure that designs are based on a solid understanding of user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Conduct usability testing
- 5+ years' experience as an interaction designer, information architect, or user experience designer.
- Degree in a design-related field or equivalent experience Advanced proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, or Zeplin.
- Experience and familiarity with current web technology capabilities: CSS3, HTML5, responsive design, cross-device considerations.
- Thorough background in usability and user experience best practices and methodologies.
- Experience designing dashboards/reports/ drill down and drill through/ data visualizations for big data. Familiarity with displaying statistical data is a plus Healthcare industry experience is a plus
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.