We have a new need with one of our largest clients in Newport Beach, CA. The position will last approx. 5-6 months as it is covering a maternity leave.
- Document and maintain business processes
- Support team with production issues
- Participate in various stages of projects - requirements, testing, etc
- Validate vendor invoices by comparing the invoice amount to the data
- Track, monitor, and report on various aspects of operational processes
- Tracking metrics to ensure compliance
- Experience in an operational role - tracking/ follow-up/ escalation/ documentation of issues
- Experience in creating business process documentation
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with IT teams in the testing of the solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and innovative problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.