Ultimate Staffing is sourcing a Bilingual Administrative Assistant for a company in North Houston. This is a temp-to-hire position and pay is $13HR - $16HR, depending on experience.
*Bilingual in Spanish and English required*
Primary Skills and Knowledge:
- Perform data entry of information to maintain account information.
- Verifying transactions, compiling charges, and analyzing account information.
- Work alongside the Account Manager and office team.
- Handling all incoming invoices and paying invoices out for many locations.
- Handle customer and vendor inquiries via email and phone communication.
- File and sort invoices - find and enter invoices into Microsoft Excel.
- General administrative office duties - including, but not limited to filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required
- Knowledge of paying out invoices (AP) is preferred
- Willing to learn and portrays a strong work ethic
- Excellent relationship building, teamwork and customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.