Are you someone with an inquisitive nature? Do you love to problem solve? Are you interested in a customer service career? Well if so, this is the job for you!
Technical Customer Service Representative Duties:
Pay and Schedule and Perks:
- Communicate with customers verbally and through email to gather important order information and product specifications.
- Take customer requests and set up quotes for potential orders.
- Quote prices for customer products by utilizing a configurator (selecting operations and materials).
- Send out and follow-up on customer quotations.
- Write up customer orders.
- Enter customer quotes and order information into the computer system.
- Maintain communication with customers during the order and production process, ensuring that all items are being accurately conveyed to the customer and production teams.
- Resolve production and service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, determining what caused the problem, determining and explaining the best solution, expediting any corrections or adjustments, and following up to ensure a resolution.
- Follow up with inactive customer accounts.
- Make outbound customer service and sales calls (as needed).
- Keep digital tracker, desk, and email up-to-date and organized.
- $16.00-$18.00 an hour (depending on experience).
- 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Perks include a full benefits package, competitive hourly pay, set schedule, 401K matching, and paid vacations/holidays.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate's or Bachelor's preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Strong interpersonal skills, basic math skills, business writing skills, and being computer savvy.
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read a ruler and drawings.
- Experience in a printing environment helpful, but not required as the company will train on the specifics of the position, the business, and industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.