Those with Retail, Restuarant, Hospitality, and Customer Service experience encouraged to apply! No verification experience needed, on-the-job training provided.
Verification Specialist Duties:
Pay and Schedule:
- Place 90+ outbound calls daily to verify employment statuses and information provided on job applications (start date, end date, pay rate, etc.) as well as completing personal and education verifications.
- Accurately and efficiently enter all received information into the company database.
- Answer inbound calls from vendors and clients.
- Complete administrative duties as they are assigned.
- Handle confidential information.
- $14.00 an hour.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- ???????High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Average typing speed of 35 WPM.
- Strong phone and written communication skills.
- Must be very focused and have a sense of urgency to succeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.