Excellent opportunity to work for a leading company that is located in the Northern Orange County area. We are looking for candidates that are seeking growth opportunities and would like a stable opportunity. Please submit your resumes with email addresses and phone numbers so that we may reach out. Full competitive benefits.
Position: Direct Hire
- Primary duties include selection of equipment, duct and pipe sizing and routing, detail design engineering of commercial and industrial HVAC system involving heat load calculation, and preparation of drawing and specifications.
- Able to perform HVAC heat load analysis using software.
- Knowledge of California Title 24 Energy Codes.
- Able to use Energy Pro Software a must.
- Familiar with HVAC equipment and parts.
- Experience with preparing mechanical drawings for permit and responding to plan check corrections.
- Answer Project Request For Informations (RFIs) as needed.
- Knowledge of building, mechanical, and plumbing codes for commercial HVAC installs.
- Prior experience with HVAC estimating to help estimate HVAC projects a plus.
- Able to perform job walks to gather field information for HVAC design.
- Troubleshoot HVAC design problems if needed.
- Oversee independent contractor's execution, working with principals and sales engineers.
- Interact directly with customer base in territory (consulting engineers, owners, architects, contractors).
- Assist with accomplishing department goals as needed (review of new technologies, and engineering).
- Provide product, application, pricing, and sales support as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.