We are assisting our client, a global investment firm, in a search for a Recruiting Operations Associate:
This position is responsible for maintaining and updating internal workflows and documentation, and managing troubleshooting support, training, reporting, and data management in the Applicant Tracking System. The Recruiting Operations Associate with be an active participant in strategic projects and support the client's Talent Acquisition team daily to creatively identify and execute ideas for workflow optimization by leveraging systems driven solutions.
* Work closely with cross-functional HR teams to provide People Operations support
* Serve as the point person for candidates by facilitating in-person, phone, and videoconference interviews
* Provide day to day support including ATS training and troubleshooting of issues, as well as creating & maintaining any supporting documentation
* Frame potential solutions to HR systems problems and create efficiencies through understanding of system capabilities
* Manage updates and implement new processes across broader HR teams
* Make administrative updates to offer letter and offer documentation templates, candidate and new hire paperwork
* Execute recurring audits and reviews of ATS data to ensure consistency, timeliness, and integrity globally
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Excellent problem solving capabilities and customer-service mindset
* Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and speed strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
* Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism, ability to interface with all levels of the company, and maintain confidentiality in sensitive matters
* Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
* Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network with various departmental personnel and outside parties
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Team player
* Proactive and results driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Recruiting Operations Associate position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.