Date Posted: 12/5/2019Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing has 4 immediate openings for experience Customer Service / Call Center Representative with Technical support experinece. We are seeking candidates with 2+ years of Call Center experience, as well as Technical Support / Troubleshooting. The schedule is 2pm - 11pm and must be flexible to work weekends. This is a fantastic company and culture located in Westchase. We are seeking candidates that can interview and start immediately.
· Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
· Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
· Diagnose and resolve technical software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, VOIP, fiber to home, cable, phone and alarm;
· Troubleshoot customer issues as relates to alarm equipment, internet, phone and cable;
· Research required information using available resources;
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.