We are looking for candidates that have outstanding customer service skills and can provide the ultimate experience! This entry level position is a great way to gain experience on your resume in an office setting. If you have retail, hospitality or customer service experience, we encourage you to apply.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Process customer payments such
- Process customer service requests according to established department policies and procedures
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers
- Schedule appointments with clients and customers
- Track shipments
- Solve problems as they occur
Requirements and Pay:
- Call Center experience or Customer Service/Retail experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- 8a-5p Monday - Friday
- $15-16 Per Hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.