Our North Dallas located client is currently seeking Account Manager with at least 2 years of experience. This is a contract position that is anticipating to last 6 months with an opportunity to go permanent based on performance.
Role: Account Manger
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Pay: $40,000-$45,000 (DOE)
Employment: North Dallas, Texas
- Review, maintain & update open orders.
- Account manager may be aligned by geographical territory and/or account type.
- Responsible for obtaining assignment evaluations and communicating any issues/concerns Expressed by facility and/or requests for time-sheet approvals, start information, etc.
- Assist clients and communicate across multiple departments.
- Bachelors Degree OR 3+ years in account management experience.
- Ability to think logically and critically in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong time management and organizational skills & ability to adapt easily to ever-changing projects.
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume. If this is not what you were looking for, take a look at our website at www.ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com