Looking for a passionate Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer to work for a passionate insurance company in Newport Beach, CA!
What You'll Need To Do The Job:
- Collaborate with internal and external security partners to build and continuously improve the security posture of applications and delivery pipelines in AWS
- Use Azure DevOps Services as the foundation for building secure and efficient delivery pipelines in AWS
- Help teams assemble infrastructure, software, security, compliance and monitoring code together into one cohesive delivery pipeline for each application/workload
- Teach teams how to build delivery pipelines and comply with a range of security requirements, internal and external
- Translate company security policy and standards into guidelines and guardrails that can be consumed by teams for use within their delivery pipelines
- Teach teams how to enable deployment strategies such as blue-green, rolling and canary
- Develop and continuously improve capabilities within AWS for global asset inventory, unified visibility, tagging, cost optimization, risk assessment, configuration protection and auditing
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.