With over 15 years of experience providing vital equipment and supplies to the diabetes community, we are growing and currently looking for caring and compassionate individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, to join our team.
Education & Experience:
- Pull correct product from stock and package orders securely for shipping
- Receive log and stock incoming products and merchandise
- Apply shipping labels and ship all daily orders via USPS and UPS
- Confirm orders by scanning tracking numbers for all shipments each day and deliver to billing department
- Restock all inventory items as necessary to ensure items are fully stocked
- Maintain cleanliness of shipping room
- Assist in delivering orders for local deliveries
- Able to maintain productivity with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years shipping experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perform data entry and pay close attention to detail
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion
- Excellent Communication
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check; Valid Drivers License required; Safe driving record and ability to maintain insurability; Position may require evening and Saturday availability
- A competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401K
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Events- Bagel Breakfast, Tacos Tuesdays, Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Casual work attire
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com