A global Medical Device Company in Irvine, CA is looking to identify an Engineer II (Process/Manufacturing).
- Investigate moderately complex manufacturing product quality and compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations) for all production processes prior to final product release based on engineering principles; analyze results, make recommendations and develop reports.
- Optimize to optimize moderately complex Manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement. Identify opportunities for re-design/design of basic equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve manufacturing processes, and reduce risk.
- Develop, update, and maintain technical content of risk management files.
- Develop training and documentation materials for production (e.g., work instructions) to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes.
- Assign support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; trains technicians and provides feedback; and may coordinate technician work.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Scientific field with 2+ years related work experience or Master's Degree
- Previous experience writing protocols/reports and conducting design verification testing
- Previous experience creating and editing design requirements documents preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.