Our investment client is looking for an Administrative Assistant for approximately 3 months. The Administrative Assistant performs administrative and office support activities for multiple managers.
Primary Responsibilities: Provides administrative support.
* Covers telephones and takes accurate written messages and notes. Directs calls and responds to inquiries. Provides back-up support for other administrative assistants.
* Manages incoming mail and correspondence post email etc.
* Manages calendars responds to and sends out meeting requests and ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate. Resolves meeting conflicts and handles reschedules to accommodate more urgent time sensitive requests. Keeps managers informed of upcoming appointments and deadlines.
* Reschedules existing meetings if needed to accommodate meetings with more urgency. Keeps managers informed of upcoming appointments and deadlines
* Reserves conference rooms and coordinates other meeting logistics
* Coordinates meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedules meeting rooms visitor passes and equipment as required. Meets greets and escorts visitors meeting attendees and candidates. Drafts collects and distributes supporting documentation. May compile minutes and distribute follow up materials as required
* Manages travel arrangements and expense reimbursement requests
* Organizes travel arrangements. Reserves transport and accommodations taking into consideration manager preferences cost and timing implications. Ensures that managers have necessary paperwork for travel tickets confirmation numbers visas itineraries
* Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on reimbursements if necessary
* May order supplies and equipment and handle incoming invoices.
* May generate reports and assist with basic reporting.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for managers/others.
* Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
* Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity. Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner strong time management skills and organization.
* Demonstrates strong accuracy and detail orientation
.* Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds rapport with internal and external contacts professional communication and demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
* Consistently demonstrates the ability to evaluate and appropriately address privacy and confidentiality concerns when dealing with others
* Demonstrates working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software and applies it to work assignments especially Outlook Word Excel and PowerPoint
.* Demonstrates working knowledge of department's function and applies it to work assignments.
* Requires 1-3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.