Required Skills & Experience:
- Coordinate and follow-up with vendors and internal customers to ensure timely onboarding of suppliers, reconcile invoice receipts and other tasks within the Source to Pay life cycle.
- Review and facilitate purchase requisitions, revisions/change orders, and convert to purchase orders as needed.
- Accurate and timely documentation, tracking and maintenance of records
- Ability to identify discrepancies and follow up all the way through resolution. Must be resourceful and have ability to resolve issues in a professional manner, all with limited training and direction.
- Review contracts and collaborate with the Legal and/or Indirect Sourcing to determine appropriate documentation and processes are provided.
- Other incidental/clerical duties, including but limited to, system administration, providing reports, organizing/scheduling team meetings and events, etc.
Minimum 1 years of experience, including:
- Customer interface
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to gather, relate and summarize information into logical conclusions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to work under supervision but also independently when required
- Ability to follow directions and dept. and company procedures
- Familiarity with Procure to Pay, Contract Management and ERP systems
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated high proficiency and knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, SharePoint
- Coupa (or other Source to Pay/Procurement system)
Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.