Long term contract for a strong Admin Assistant!
Must be able to multitask and work collaboratively as a team
Must be very professional and very strong communicator, both verbal and written
The Administrative Assistant role offers resourceful self-starters the opportunity to learn and be challenged. This is a fast-paced environment which requires a high degree of professionalism, organization, and detail orientation, coupled with the ability to multitask and prioritize. We encourage and appreciate taking the initiative, bringing forth creative ideas, and taking ownership. We are looking for team oriented candidates who are highly professional, detail oriented, and value diversity in their everyday workload.
The following key activities are included in the role:
1. Travel Coordination and Preparation
2. Expense Reports and Approvals
3. Meeting Materials/Reporting/Client Metrics
4. Coordinate Client Meetings/Calendaring
5. Phone Coverage/Client Servicing
6. Special Projects
* 4-6 years of previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
* Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
* Four-year college degree is preferred
* Soft skills: Self-starter, action oriented, quick learner, able to multitask, highly organized, excellent attention to detail, customer focused, problem solver, good follow up skills, strong relating skills, able to prioritize, team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.