- Making phone calls calling on all loans within PNC Pre-Approved status for each of their assigned Mortgage consultants
- Required to follow up collect needed information from borrower and agents
- Ability to create consumer relationships with borrowers and build confidence with the borrower.
- Follow up on voicemails from Mortgage Consultants
- Validate contact information for all agents involved
- Communicate and follow up on needed documents for Sign Off of loan files
- Document management
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-4PM
Location: Saint Paul, MN
- 6+ months of relevant mortgage experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Clean background and drug test results
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.