Date Posted: 8/30/2023Apply Now
Administrative Assistant (2904)
Looking for a highly-dependable and organized Administrative Assistant with 5+ years' successful experience in different administrative capacities. Known to uphold standards of organization, exercising clerical acumen and customer service expertise. Proven ability to screen and forward incoming calls and complaints.
* Organize office meetings and conferences
* Manage stay and travel arrangements of executives and delegates
* Maintain office in a neat clean and organized manner
* Catalogue and label all data files and folders
* Provide assistance to different department in maintaining and retrieving records
* Maintain weekly diary and calendar
* Plan and organize events
* Operate and maintain different kinds of office equipment such as photocopiers
* Orders and maintains office supplies
* Create reports, and presentations using the appropriate computer programs
* High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor degree preferred, but not required
* 5+ years of professional work experience
* MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Database, QuickBooks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant (2904) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.