Our medical technologies firm in Mahwah, NJ is looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer.
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will support the manufacture of orthopedic implants by identifying & implementing production solutions in order for the Manufacturing Engineering team to meet customer needs and to maintain state-of-the-art machining processes.
Responsibilities include performing manufacturing engineering, implementing process improvements, troubleshooting, and other technical functions.
- Interpret part drawings using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Manage projects and initiate/receive frequent communication with vendors, integrators, and internal stakeholders concerning products, processes, equipment, forgings, tooling, fixtures, and gages
- Write Operation Specifications
- Support the development of quality documents
- Train & develop operators Provide data analysis that supports process design and re-engineering of key processes
- Provide technical support for quality control, process improvement, cost savings, process development projects, new product launches, equipment qualifications, and process validations
- Make proposals/recommendations in support of the team to help achieve team goals in quality, cost, delivery, safety, and morale
- Make proposals/recommendations with regards to capital equipment purchases, cost reduction opportunities (insourcing/outsourcing), and supplier/vendor selection Periodically lead projects and processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete these projects including working independently with equipment and material vendors
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.