CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
- Answer inbound calls and respond to questions customers have in regards to quotation, order entry and shipping processes.
- Coordinate orders from the quotation stage to completion.
- Utilize email and phone contact to provide top-notch customer service, including the needed follow-ups to keep customers informed of the status of their order.
- Effectively communicate with a variety of people within the company and across the globe.
- Give backup/support to other areas of the company (as needed).
- $18.00-$21.00 (depending on experience).
- 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
- A minimum of 4 years of customer service experience (preferably in an office setting).
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills.
- Ability to manage conflict resolution professionally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.