If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience in the customer service or travel/hospitality industries, then this is the job for you!
Travel Coordinator Responsibilities:
Pay and Schedule:
- Provide customer service that is accurate, prompt. exceptional and courteous. Accomplish this by providing a sense of urgency, which is a priority of strengthening the relationship between the company and the guests. This is done in every action.
- Handle a daily call volume of 80+ calls.
- Utilize the phone, fax, and mail to process customer travel orders and requests.
- Use available resources and tools (TSS, State Department website, news agencies, etc) to stay updated on current international affairs.
- Inform clients of travel requirements for international travel, such as passports and visas.
- Be present at staff and training meetings for continuous product updates and office procedures.
- Represent the company brand by showing empathy and continuously maintaining professional standards.
- $17.00-$18.00 an hour (depending on experience).
- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required, Associates or high preferred.
- Experience in the travel industry highly preferred but not required.
- Professional with an upbeat personality!
- Written and verbal communication skills, including active listening, research, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Skills in working multiple systems, identifying and reporting trends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.