Location: Eagan, MN
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, eventually one Saturday a month from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with wellness products or services
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Background Screening Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.