We are looking for a smart, energetic, hard-working individual to manage day-to-day product fulfillment, shipping, and picking processor for our warehouse. This is an ideal position for someone who is a self-starter, detail oriented, reliable and able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
Our company is growing and professional growth within the organization is available.
$13.25 per hour
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order fulfillment: keeping track of, processing, and shipping daily orders
- Quality check all products leaving warehouse to customers
- Process returns and exchanges
- Keep and maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Communicate and update team on product inventory levels and back-ordered products
- Work effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year minimum of order processing experience preferred
- Online business experience is a plus
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
- Must be computer proficient and able to learn required software programs
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal partners in a professional manner
- Professional in appearance, attitude, and actions
- Must have a detail-oriented personality
- Forklift certification a plus but not required
- Able to work a full-time schedule during normal business hours
- Location: Fullerton, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Warehouse Picker/Processer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.