This position is 85% data entry and 15% customer service!
Pay and Schedule and Perks:
- Review loads currently in the system to determine the appointment status.
- Schedule appointments online or via email, fax, and phone.
- Identify exceptions and communicate with the correct brand to find a resolution.
- Accurately enter appointment dates, times, and confirmation information.
- Utilize multiple databases to complete data entry projects (training in program systems will be provided).
- $15.00 an hour.
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Perks include a full benefits package, paid holidays and vacations, 401k match, profit sharing, and the opportunity to grow professionally!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.