Are you a human resource professional with strong HRIS and analytics background? We currently have multiple clients looking for your skill set!
(1) Senior level HR Generalist role in large manufacturing aerospace product environment - Ventura County Have you been the HRIS champion & super user? Are you the HR professional on your team who naturally excels at using all of the HRIS tools? Did you participate in the selection and integration of your company's new HRIS system? Do you perform analyses around internal measurements and metrics, create and modify reports and provide feedback on HRIS functionality? Are you concerned about data integrity. Do you have more than 4+ years generalist background with an aptitude for quantifying comparative trends? Are you an Excel guru? Comp to $120k
(2) HR Analyst positions in Agoura Hills/Westlake Village area with large professional services organization. Looking for 2+ years analysis experience in an HR environment, with solid report creation and enhancement writing experience. Prior role collaborating with HR team members to recommend process improvements and solutions. Advanced Excel skills for metrics based reporting and trend analyses. Develop and run data reports as a key function of the role. Maintain compensation accruals and reconciliations and work with all company departments to support their reporting needs. Looking for strong database technology background, advanced HRIS and report writing tools and experience. Should be very experienced in SQL query expression and report design. Comp TBD
Great opportunities to join some of the areas best companies.
Ask about other open HR positions:
- HR Generalist - Westlake Village - to $70k
- HR Benefits Administrator Westlake Village - to $60k
- HR Compliance Specialist Camarillo - to $55k
- HR Coordinator/Admin Camarillo - to $40k
- P/T HR Supervisor - Camarillo - to $45k
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
2+ years HR Analyst experience
4+ years HR Generalist w/ HRIS focus
SQL report writing
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the HR Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.