**Looking for a deadline driven, organized, and detail-minded individual to be responsible for processing insurance renewals, disbursing insurance premiums and other insurance department tasks as scheduled, or as directed. The core functions of this position will be centered on obtaining insurance renewal evidence and supporting the Insurance Department.**
- Provide world-class customer service to borrowers, lenders, agents, and other staff members.
- Collect evidence of insurance and other policy documentation (upon expiration).
- Create, maintain, and update commercial mortgage insurance files and servicing system files.
- Analyze documents received, ensure accuracy of presented information and involve the insurance analyst (as needed) with any discrepancies.
- Disburse insurance premiums for applicable escrow accounts and determine the course of action in the event of insufficient funds.
- Monitor and maintain multiple reports.
- Understand insurance and mortgage terminology.
- Maintain loan event tracking for the Insurance Department.
- Communicate the status of workload regularly.
- Provide overflow support to the Insurance Department (as needed).
- Perform other reasonable projects/tasks (as assigned).
- $45K-$54K a year.
- Full benefits package provided.
- 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
1-3 years of office experience preferred. Insurance mortgage loan or business experience desired.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Effective customer service skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Problem-solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org