Currently seeking a Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Consultant to join the team of an amazing Twin Cities company! A successful candidate will be an energetic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer up innovative and unique solutions. Those with Retail, Restuarant, Hospitality, and Customer Service experience encouraged to apply!
Customer Service Consultant Duties:
Pay and Schedule:
- Complete a large volume of both outbound and inbound calls.
- Gather client information by answering calls, interviewing clients, engaging in active listening, and clarifying/verifying the information.
- Quickly respond to callers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that clients are feeling valued and supported.
- Engage clients by always going the extra mile.
- Appropriately utilized scripts, databases, software, and other provided tools.
- Help in the maintenance of communication equipment by reporting any problems.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures.
- $18.00-$19.00 an hour.
- 8 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday (two shifts a week will be from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in Spanish required.
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent).
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.