Date Posted: 10/13/2021Apply Now
Medical Assistant Needed $18/hour!! COMPETIVE PAY!!! EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
This individual should professionally greet and welcome patients. Register and schedule appointments for patients in an efficient and timely manner. Answer, screen, and direct all incoming calls to appropriate personnel relaying messages between patients and clinical staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Greets patients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
* Checks in patients and informs clinical staff of patient arrival.
* Provides and explains paperwork for the patient to complete prior to examination.
* Collects, proofs for completeness, and files patient forms. Updates demographics and insurance information in the system. Collects co-pays and balances; provides receipt.
* Answers, screens, and responds to routine questions, routes to appropriate personnel, or take thorough messages.
* Pages clinic personnel as appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Medical Assistant NEEDED! position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.