We are seeking a motivated and high-performing individual to join our client's excellent team, located in a beautiful Domain office. This position does require working in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail. It will be necessary for you to have a desire to learn a variety of roles within the department.
Essential Job Duties:
· Pick up mail daily from post office and have it delivered to our office by 7:30-8:00am, pick up 2nd location mail in the afternoon once a week and have all mail dropped off daily at nearby post office by 4:30 pm
· Office Services Imaging - support the Imaging Department with scanning documents and providing quality control
· Work with the Office Manager to coordinate meeting plans to ensure set-up meets desired specifications of the internal department
· Back-up to the Receptionist during lunches, breaks or during time off
· Provide support to the Solutions Center Department by answering email communications
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned
· High school diploma or GED
· Two years of experience in an administrative role involving accounting or bookkeeping work
· Proficient in the Spanish language, native speakers preferred
· An employee must possess a valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of financial controls in a corporate environment
· Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced setting
· Skill in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Primarily indoors with heating and cooling regulated in a general office environment. The noise level in the work environment is generally low.
Please call Michael at 512-795-8635.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Bilingual Office Services Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.