A growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join their team as a Customer Service Associate. They need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service related issues and offer up innovative and unique solutions to problems. An A+ candidate will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering up quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Customer Service Associate Duties:
Pay and Schedule(s):
- Answer inbound customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns.
- Track and trace all shipments and loads currently in the system.
- Set specific dates and times for delivery, pickups, and reschedules.
- Gather and document accurate information to ensure successful pickup or delivery of shipments.
- Correspond with customers by phone (40-60 calls daily) and email (100+ emails daily).
- Be responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information into the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work alongside the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Positively impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- $16.00 an hour.
- Three shifts available (please pick one):
-7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
-8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
-10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday.Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Customer focus and the ability to adapt to different personality types.
- Spelling and punctuation skills.
- Basic USA geography skills.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.