Our Information Technology company located in Seattle WA is looking for a UX Designer.
User Experience Production Design is seeking a UX Production Designer who possesses an exquisite attention to detail in their craft. We believe that every pixel matters, and we need designers to uphold that level of awareness and care. So, in addition to being a Sketch guru who can wrangle symbols and files with ease you'll need to be capable of creating a design language that can be shared across designers engineers and various internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a range of designers including interaction visual and motion to establish the best route to deploy designs
- Build comprehensive design specifications that include redlines
- Devise a consistent structure of files for development handoff
- Create and govern a design language for internal and external developers that consists of UX principles interaction patterns UI elements and functional specifications
- Maintain a healthy design process by communicating with stakeholders guiding decisions and tracking issues
- Accept and incorporate feedback from your team of peer's management and executives
- Work cross-functionally with design and engineering teams throughout the entire design process
- From brainstorm and asset production to deployment and bug fixes stay culpable for your work.
******Portfolio required with profile submission*** Benefits:
- Solid understanding of interaction design and ability to think on the fly
- General attention to detail
- Strong Visual Design Skills
- Design degree will send you to the front of the line.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.