Our Healthcare Company is in Maryland Heights, MO and is looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst.
Will be responsible for capturing and translating business requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements.
- Translate business needs into high-level technical specifications and design. Identify gaps and ensure deployment of solutions.
- Support business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
- Develop, deploy, and execute test strategies.
- Work with team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, define solutions, implement new tools and process, and provide ongoing support to these teams.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Develop deep understanding of the applications that he/she/they support.
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Advanced SQL Skills
- Ability to write and execute test cases/scripts
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Working Healthcare experience preferred
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.