A well-established Fortune 500 Financial Institution who specializes in life insurance, annuities and investments to identify and hire a New Business Rep. This is a great opportunity to get your foot-in-the-door with a company that promotes from within!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Review, evaluate and process case work with minimal supervision according to department procedures.
- Ensures financial transactions are completed based on all regulatory requirements and department procedures.
- Analyzes case information and identifies appropriate action path based on where the case is in the process.
- Provides and collects information ensuring systems are both updated and noted with the appropriate level of detail.
- Communicates with and/or creates correspondence for producers, field offices and external interested parties as applicable.
- Updates workflow and administrative systems and documents file as appropriate. according to department procedures.
- Utilize provided systems to maintain an accurate and efficient flow of new business.
- Track, monitor, and communicate status of all new business submissions from receipt to underwriting.
- Respond to case questions regarding status of applications and related items.
- Bachelor's degree and knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong data entry aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of transactional processing using new business systems.
- Analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple systems.
- Ability to be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to changing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.