We have a very exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented and focused individual who holds strong communication skills and is looking to gain Human Resources and/or Criminal Justice experience with a background check company. Enjoy a set schedule and a casual dress code. No experience is necessary, on-the-job training will be provided!
People with Retail, Restuarant, Hospitality, and Customer Service Experience encouraged to apply!
What you will be doing as a Verification Consultant:
The qualifications for this role:
- Place 90+ outbound calls daily to verify employment statuses and information provided on job applications (pay rate, start date, end date, etc.) as well as completing education and personal verifications. These outbound calls will be to businesses, schools, and individuals.
- Accurately and efficiently enter all received information into a database.
- Answer inbound calls from clients and vendors.
- Complete administrative duties as they are assigned.
- Handle confidential information.
Why you'll love working in this role:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a background check!
- Average typing speed of 35 WPM.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and effectively manage time.
- Solid computer skills and able to pick up
- Enjoy a set schedule--8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Generous and competitive pay--$14 an hour!
- Full benefits package provided!
- Enjoy a casual dress code.
- Chance to work for an industry-leading company!
- Chance to grow professionally and gain valuable skills!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.