- Track and trace shipments
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, co-workers and with our other offices worldwide.
- Monitor reports and workflow
- Accurate and timely client billing and document distribution
- Accurate audit of Vendor invoices
- Maintain compliance standards-including internal policies, procedures, government regulations and customer requirements
- Meet standards for department
- Work in fast paced and deadline driven department
: $17-20.00 per hour Depending on Experience Hours
: 800a-500p, Mon-FriFull Benefits:
Health, Dental, 401k, Vision
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.