A global Medical Device company in Irvine, CA is looking to identify and hire an Assistant who will provide administrative support to an individual or a department, with potential to impact the company's image and effective relationship management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for executing general administrative duties as needed to support the department management and staff.
- Manage department schedules and calendar with attention to accuracy and detail; track and update monthly reports, ensure data accuracy; post announcements, enroll participants in various events/courses; provide departmental budget support, track invoices, charge backs and payments; file contracts and vendor agreements.
- Provide backup telephone support; screen concerns and matters to minimize interruption.
- Present good customer service and excellent phone etiquette to heavy incoming call volume.
- Professionally greet visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel. Monitor visitors' access and issue visitor badges.
- Receive packages and keep package area in an organized manner.
- Perform basic administrative tasks that may include meeting support, scheduling, mailing, printing, office supply ordering, filing and other tasks as needed.
- Other incidental duties as assigned by Leadership
- Minimum of HS Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the following: Contract Management, Ordering, Scheduling and Administrative Support
- Experience with Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.