Date Posted: 5/20/2019Apply Now
Global medical device company is searching for an IT Project Manager to lead project teams through the new year. This is a full time contract opportunity paying from $70 - 80/hour DOE.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Functions:
• Lead project teams through all project stages, from Idea to planning to transition and close
• Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules & materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items
• Proactive risk and issue management to ensure the expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget & scope
• Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances
• Communicate project statuses and updates to project team and business owners throughout the duration of the project; making certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues, and activities related to the project.
• Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to ensure that delivery expectations are developed, managed and met. Includes coordination with the business PM.
• Act as point of contact for vendor contacts, which includes integration of project tasks and reviewing deliverables
• Ability to tailor information to the audience – from detail to broad summaries and technical to business focused
• Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and scope
• Ensure project goals are in line with IT strategy and business objectives
• Build a cohesive, high-performing project team to achieve results
• Oversee the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong leadership skills and experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Working knowledge of SaaS and vendor hosted systems and implementations
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• 10 years of IT project management experience in a mid to large size global organization
• Global, enterprise IT system implementation and process optimization experience required
• Experience within a regulated environment (medical device or life sciences) preferred
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IT Project Manager (Global Systems Implementation) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.