Large company located in Santa Ana is seeking a ENTRY LEVEL HR REP.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
Provide assistance with benefits administration of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and retirement plans on a daily basis.
Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, qualifying life event changes, beneficiaries, disability, maintain group benefits database and update employee records.
Provide customer service for all employees calling into the benefits hotline.
Responsible for retrieving messages left on the hotline and returning employee calls.
Manage high volume of inbound calls in a courteous and timely manner.
Ability to identify different scenarios and apply appropriate resolution based on employee issues.
Respond to incoming emails to the Benefits email box.
Support and ensure compliance of company policy.
Ability to accurately document all calls and inquiries in an employee record.
Be detail-oriented and able to work in a high volume work environment with a high degree of confidentiality.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or responsibilities that may typically be assigned to this position include but are not limited to:
· Assist with the processing of National Medical Support Notices inquiries and enrollments.
· Assist with various audits of benefits data.
· Assist benefits department with projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
• Experience working in a fast-paced call center environment.
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook and Excel). Experience with Winteam a plus.
• Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact with different levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
• Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Call Center Rep position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.